Arm Sleeve Modding Question

xflamexofxhopex

So, I just got back into modding the game and realized how bulky the one-arm sleeves are compared to real life. My question though, is if it would be possible to mod to make them more skin-tight, like they are now? If not, can someone point me to where the file associated with the appearance of it would be?

8 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

It's likely to be in the global.iff where all of the accessories would be, but I've never been able to extract the 3D models or whatever 2K did.

Hmm, okay. Thanks, I’ll see if I can find it. I’ve got a little experience with some 3D modeling, especially when it comes to mods, so I’ll see what I can do. 

13 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

It's likely to be in the global.iff where all of the accessories would be, but I've never been able to extract the 3D models or whatever 2K did.

One more question, when editing the uniform files in paint.net, I noticed the files for the pants and jersey is transparent in paint.net. Is that supposed to happen? How would I go about adding images to said file?

1 hour ago, xflamexofxhopex said:

One more question, when editing the uniform files in paint.net, I noticed the files for the pants and jersey is transparent in paint.net. Is that supposed to happen? How would I go about adding images to said file?

Nevermind, I figured it out. I was able to add the New Era logo to the hat and the Liberty Bell logo to the socks (will add the Stance logo later, just was testing to see if it'd work)

See my example below with Maikel Franco of the Phillies.

francoupdateduniform.PNG

Archived