Mods make Crash

fjccommish

Mods I have used so far are:

True's Fox Overlay

KC's Uni Update

llcmac's roster update 2.2

ditty importer

MVP crashes after I hit the "Start Spring Training" button after I have completed all of my off-season business. Kinda frustrating to do all of the wheeling and dealing and the program crashing before you can save it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Well, I went back and installed the game with the following mods:

KC's uni update

True's Fox overlay

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters 3.2

also

the new EA patch

I went through and simmed a season on owner and did all the off-season stuff. As soon as it completed all of it, it crashes.

I don't have time right now, but I am going to start from scratch and install the game and try get through an offseason with any mods.... see if it still crashes. Then I will install a mod, and repeat.... add another, repeat.... so on and so on....

If you have any ideas, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

If I find that a certain thing was making it crash, I will try to pm the maker to work it out.

I have started from scratch, with no mods installed, and the game doesn't kick me off at the end of the season anymore.

Kinda sucks because I was really diggin' the mods I was using. I will try to see which one was causing the problems.

Now I'm completely bamboozled...I saw this thread and became concerned, so I figured "time to sim a season in dynasty" and...nothing, no crash, and I was able to sim another season without error. I am using KC's uni's, I'm using Trues ESPN overlay, my roster mod (duh), the portrait updates from TribeTime, spitoon's bat selector/importer, Trues original Datafile fix and I have used the ditty importer to change my jukebox songs. And yes, no crash. So I don't know guys :(

Who knows? I could have installed a mod incorrectly.... I'm still very new at this. All the mods that I installed seemed to be working fine. For the time being, I am just going to play a few seasons with the EA patch and that's it.... to get the feel of going through a couple seasons in owner mode. Once I get sick of the Nationals, I will revisit this again and see if I can narrow down the problem.

Thanks for responding HypnoxXx and llcmac!

Same thing happens to me and I know I've installed them right. I forget who's roster I'm using. However here is what happens for me. I can sim years at a time in dynasty and have no problem. In owner mode when I play a game...right at the end of the game when the loading screen comes up it crashes to desktop.

Archived