MayoLuck's REDitor ll FAQ

mayoluck

This one is about rivals. Ive searched but couldnt find anything on the effects of having rivals set. 

I went threw and set divisional rivals and that left one spot open (4 of 5). So i then went and filled that last spot with State/City/Hate rivals (LaA/LaD, Tex/Blue Jays, Nats/O's etc.)

(updated: tested with no visual or verbal difference, left setting though just in case i discover a reason as to why the setting is there)

24780572216_25ccfe1949_o.thumb.jpg.b12a3802d606eef0e4382d8143bcb4f0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of making another post ill just add it to this and make it my personal FAQ section.

Next issue is, which iff file has the pop text on screen (ball, strike, late swing etc) bc i want all of it gone, and plan on having to listen and watch for the call. BTW im on the learing curve when dealing with iff's but would like to give it a shot on my own.

24780572216_25ccfe1949_o.jpg

12 hours ago, mayoluck said:

Instead of making another post ill just add it to this and make it my personal FAQ section.

Next issue is, which iff file has the pop text on screen (ball, strike, late swing etc) bc i want all of it gone, and plan on having to listen and watch for the call. BTW im on the learing curve when dealing with iff's but would like to give it a shot on my own.

24780572216_25ccfe1949_o.thumb.jpg.b12a3802d606eef0e4382d8143bcb4f0.jpg

I want to say that this is all in english.iff.

☆Update for rivals☆

I set my minor league teams to the right divisions, affiliate and levels (SA Missions are AAA now). But in Franchise mode it would never show the divisions realigned right when looking at the schedule and it showed you the standings even though the schedule it self was now the new correct one. Nor would it show you the correct division's in the stats/standings tab. 

Now when i set the rivals to all the new division members it showed everyone in the right spot.🤔 So im gona guess thats what that is for, just oddly named. Now i need to dble check the MLB bc i added an extra rival in there (tex vs tor, bal vs was) so it may have screwed up the divisions.

Archived