OFFICIAL Choppiness Solutions Thread

Kriegz

Well I love this game and it is about perfect but the choppiness is really starting to catch up with me. I notice it signifigantly on plays in the infield, in between pitches, and in between replays. I know this has been a HUGE issue around here and I'm just wondering what solutions have worked for other members who fixed the problem. Make it a sticky too so everyone can share thier problems or solutions on this topic. Any help would be appriciated! This is really the last issue from making this game PERFECT. BTW my Graphics Card is an ATI Radeon 9550 and I am not sure of my system specs but I know they would be considered on the worse side. Definately NOT how some high quality systems are getting choppiness.

Thanks in advance and any help would be appriciated!

TribeTime26

There is little or no hope of having this made a sticky. I can see that you are a veteran of this site so I won't bore you with any background. However, between this year and last year the stuttering has been the biggest issue about this game and yet no sticky. Hell, very few people who frequent this site will even acknowlege that it occurs. I am not sure why.

Unfortunately, this problem can only be fixed by EA and they are not going to help us. They had over a year to work on it and just ignored it. Personally, I have given up hope and am now playing the XBOX version - which is fun but not anywhere near as good as the PC version in terms of graphics and atmosphere (except for no stuttering of course!).

I don't understand it. MVP 2003 had absoltely no stuttering but had other issues (e.g., not being able to control the fielders). All EA had to do was stick with the 2003 graphics engine and make the few gameplay tweaks that were necessary. If I had the 2005 gameplay with the 2003 graphics this would be the perfect game.

Don't hold out much hope man. My suggestion is to play the XBOX version and get used to it. No PC basebell for some time to come.

HP

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I just did but it is gone!!!!!!! LOL

This game rocks!WOOHOO!!!!!!

Now hopefully it stays like this 8) Its just dissapeared, maybe the patch did it?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I just did but it is gone!!!!!!! LOL

This game rocks!WOOHOO!!!!!!

Now hopefully it stays like this 8) Its just dissapeared, maybe the patch did it?

So what all did you do to get it to go away all of a sudden? CHange any video card settings??

I don't know LOL I don't think I did, seriously. I know I chaged it away from 800x600 but if I remeber correctly there was one game I played that was stuttering after I changed it. I'm not faking this guys, I wish I could help

Archived