2019 BaseUp! Rosters End of Season Rosters

Gordo

Did anyone have missing players doing a fantasy draft? I have the MVP 2015 total mod installed including patch 1 with the .dat files of Gordo's 2019 end of season rosters replacing the 2015 rosters. The 2019 rosters seem to load fine looking at the edit rosters page, but I haven't done any portrait or cyberface or audio updates. 

I start a dynasty and choose a fantasy draft, randomized, and default rosters options. I am looking for Francisco lindor in the SS column or Jose ramirez in the 3b column, but cannot find them. When I exit out of the draft and look in the edit rosters section, they appear in Cleveland's MLB roster fine. 

Anyone else having certain players not appear in the fantasy draft pool? If so, any fixes? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Edit: The issue had to do with any player on the all-star rosters. Ended up editing each all star (added 1 star to career potential) & made a roster save. Continued with a fantasy draft, and now the missing players are in the draft pool. Hope this helps others.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived