Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Smuggly

Mod tools

None of the tools work except roster editor the other tools don't run or open  winrar but don't show anything?

2 minutes ago, Smuggly said:

None of the tools work except roster editor the other tools don't run or open  winrar but don't show anything?

Which tools are you trying to use?

the texture editor and the nba one which click on the .jar file which opens in winrar but no way to use it.

it does work. i use the texautre editor both the old one and kc english verion just fine

46 minutes ago, Smuggly said:

the texture editor and the nba one which click on the .jar file which opens in winrar but no way to use it.

Install the JRE environment, then open the JAR with Java rather than WinRAR as the JRE environment will allow you to open the NBA2KX Mod Tool program.

Additionally, I would look at installing RED MC to open .iff files if you're replacing textures. The installer isn't on this site though, due to the fact that it causes false positives on antivirus programs that you'd have to make an exception for.

pointed it to start with java platform se binary and that just shows the little square with the date 2012 in it and that is all it does not open the editor. thanks for all the help so far the texture editor still does not work in windows 10 build 1903

both texture editors work for me in that build. the oringal one does take a second longer than in the past open, but does open

Got the nba2k working had to remove winrar from my computer but the texture editor still not working and thanks for all you help