Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
idub42

MVP 2011

Hi guys, I'm picking up my copy of 05 at the post office in the morning so I went ahead and downloaded quite a few TCM's.  I have a few questions though.  Which TCM is the best in your guys' opinion, and is there a 2011 mod available?  I have  06, 08, 13, and 17.  Thanks guys can't wait to jump into a dynasty tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, idub42 said:

Hi guys, I'm picking up my copy of 05 at the post office in the morning so I went ahead and downloaded quite a few TCM's.  I have a few questions though.  Which TCM is the best in your guys' opinion, and is there a 2011 mod available?  I have  06, 08, 13, and 17.  Thanks guys can't wait to jump into a dynasty tomorrow.

There is no 2011 mod. The others you just downloaded should keep you busy for a long while.

MVP 08 is probably my favorite TCM. 2012 and 2015 are highly recommended. There's some great Total Classics as well, '93, '75, '97 being some personal favorites, but they're all worth checking out.

58 minutes ago, SPDouglas616 said:

MVP 08 is probably my favorite TCM. 2012 and 2015 are highly recommended. There's some great Total Classics as well, '93, '75, '97 being some personal favorites, but they're all worth checking out.

Thank you Mr. Hinkley.  Do the total classics have full minors??  

5 hours ago, idub42 said:

Thank you Mr. Hinkley.  Do the total classics have full minors??  

No they don’t.  They are primarily single season mods which is why it is recommended that you play them with injuries, suspensions and computer generated trades turned off.