MLB2K12 Schedule Thread

Kccitystar

30 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

Once again thank you very much for everything you are doing for the mlb2k12 roster, it has been a very hard job for you, but whatever happens I know that your roster will be the best of all time. :hi::good:

It does not matter much if in the end you cannot change the date to 2020, because you cannot modify the executable file of the game, however everything you have done now to the roster is much appreciated. greetings friend  :friends:

Oh no brother I stopped trying to change the date to 2020. That's not important to me anymore.

I just want a roster that can sim more than a year with Houston in the AL West. I can simulate up to August 2013, and I'm convinced from where it's freezing that I should keep the number of slots for the schedules as intended by the stock roster instead of trying to make them even for all tabs at 782 (780 MLB games +2 ASG events).

The original Schedule_Cur tab has 784 games and I cut it down to 782 like the other two tabs, not knowing that maybe (and this just my guess) the extra two games (I think it was +1 game for the Marlins and +1 game for the Reds) balance out how the game generates schedules that line up with the Minors tab.

I'll insert a couple of games to make it 784 games again and see if that works. As far as I know though, the Schedule_Actual tab is perfect as I'm able to go through the "2012" season just fine, since that's the first schedule that the game uses for Franchise mode.

It's just having issues generating new games from the other three tabs. I'm still aiming for testing tomorrow. The goal with this schedule is that you should be able to play multiple seasons in franchise mode that can accommodate the 2013 realignment for future seasons (meaning that the Astros are permanently fixed in the AL West and will show in the standings).

Speaking of the future...

Not sure if this was a thing but I had no clue you can play the Futures game!:

YOv1C3J.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Una actualización:

giphy.gif? cid = 790b7611ebf8abd84e977222ce

El cronograma está completo y todos los errores importantes se han corregido.

Estoy 100% seguro de que cualquier bloqueo que provenga de cualquier lista con este calendario se debe a la falta de ranuras PLType 0/1/2.

What a good brother, I'm very happy

But when will it be available in the download area?

12 minutes ago, Abner Feliciano said:

What a good brother, I'm very happy

But when will it be available in the download area?

It will be included in the upcoming 2020 roster, but I can't give you a release date for that yet because it's a team effort ;)

7 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

An Update:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ebf8abd84e977222ce

Schedule is complete and all major bugs have been fixed.

I am 100% positive that any crashes that come from any roster with this schedule will be due to a lack of PLType 0/1/2 slots.

Thank you for all of your hard work. I'm incredibly excited for when the 2020

is ready. I'll be curious to see if this makes its way to be converted to 2k13 for xbox!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, jroh88_1969 said:

any new news on the eta of the 2020 schedule

I have the .csv tables you need but they need to be imported into any roster via REDitor. I haven't uploaded anything yet because I don't want the schedule to be the reason someone's franchise isn't working.

I've simulated a few seasons, but from what I've gathered, because the past three seasons have had Opening Day begin at different times, you will get some weird days off.

Not sure how to fix that but you can play through it just fine. Doesn't impact gameplay from what I've played.

• 9 months later...

Archived