Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Umachines

Umachines' 2K12 and MVP uniforms feedback thread

7 hours ago, Umachines said:

A's set is ready, guys. Now I'm starting to work with the Rangers. I like this "Rangers" wordmark for these two new uniforms:

7P4H4WRA6FHN3LVU4724LHOIYQ.thumb.jpg.fb4d72e7c01e4388b700a7b0ac59c839.jpg

nuevo-11.thumb.jpg.39f15afcb0caf870d8666bde5e1a8769.jpg

Again, this is a WIP picture, and several things can change. Rangers cap logo is too small. But that's in the uniform programming. It's not easy to find a better base uniform for them, because of the names font, that's unique in the game. Can't wait to make the light blue one.

The fonts can always be re-made and retrofitted on whatever base you use, just saying ;)

Yeah, right. In fact it should be done this time anyway, cause it has changed for 2020 season.

texas-rangers-new-uniforms-2020-font-striping-details-590x745.thumb.png.38680ec18bd63120482691a58515d915.png

I guess a good uniform to start here can be the original Marlins home unie. Big cap logo and plenty of space for big numbers on the back. I can make the numbers realy fast. But the names font will take a while. Agels' uniforms are also a good choice.

20 minutes ago, Umachines said:

Yeah, right. In fact it should be done this time anyway, cause it has changed for 2020 season.

texas-rangers-new-uniforms-2020-font-striping-details-590x745.thumb.png.38680ec18bd63120482691a58515d915.png

I guess a good uniform to start here can be the original Marlins home unie. Big cap logo and plenty of space for big numbers on the back. I can make the numbers realy fast. But the names font will take a while.

I'll do the fonts. Shouldn't be too hard. The 2012 version of the Rangers unis have drop shadows for the fonts and it should be easy to swap the shadows with the green color used as the second border color (00FF00)

8 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

I'll do the fonts. Shouldn't be too hard. The 2012 version of the Rangers unis have drop shadows for the fonts and it should be easy to swap the shadows with the green color used as the second border color (00FF00)

Tanks. Then I suggest you the 2012 Marlins uniform, because of its big cap logo. It's perfect for the Rangers cap. Angels uniforms have the two problems you already metioned. Or if you have your own choice, please tell me, to start the rest of the work on that one.

nuevo-2.thumb.JPG.d82b43eb4630e423be0893517afe6058.JPG

I wonder if one of the Rangers uniforms already has the hats with the right sized logo

Well, If I'm not wrong, only the trowbacks have a good sized cap logo. But you know they don't use HD chest wordmark, and the names font is not the same anyway. I remember I had tu use another uniform for my Nolan Rayan's tribute.

MKJqNr5.png

here we gooooo

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

MKJqNr5.png

here we gooooo

That's great

These guys were really great. One of my fav teams ever.

RedMachine1976.thumb.jpg.e8b34639528ff90036e056d83afe290e.jpg