Umachines' 2K12 and MVP uniforms feedback thread

Umachines

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Umachines said:

This is the uniforms situation now. I guess that just by adding some few tribute patches, uniforms will be very well updatetd early this year.

Thanks for your great work!  Speaking of tribute patches, the Phillies announced they will be wearing a Dick Allen patch for this season.  It's a crime he's not in the HoF....at least they finally retired his number 15, which is extremely rare for the Phillies to do.

Edited by kjuggs
Originally referred to as Richie Allen; forgot he hated that name

10 hours ago, kjuggs said:

Thanks for your great work!  Speaking of tribute patches, the Phillies announced they will be wearing a Dick Allen patch for this season.  It's a crime he's not in the HoF....at least they finally retired his number 15, which is extremely rare for the Phillies to do.

Please, send me any early picture of the ptach itself. I already saw Yankees Whitey Ford #16 patch:imagen.thumb.png.cae439aabd9b513718eb7c70b49a0c14.png

Now, what about this uniform for Houston?:

unnamed.thumb.jpg.85af51eb5d1a59f82657b64bd67285fe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

... Right now I'm with the Dodgers set. They never wore the blue jerseys last year. So I'm making them Spring Trainig/BP uniforms again. I Also made some other mistakes that I'm fixing, like the absurd blue trim line on gray jersey sleeves and the unused "Los Angeles" script:

DodgersPrev.thumb.jpg.44db73530bf7c4b62d8ffac699322065.jpg

... I remember to be exited last year about the return of Dodgers' blue jerseys. I'm sure I remember to have read something about it. But I guess most teams never used their alternates and special uniforms because of the strange conditions of the season. No need to spend that money, I guess. Am I right?

1209095874.jpg.0.thumb.jpg.cff6a69e84bad780b59a56a2fac04451.jpg

Since All-Star game at Atlanta has been cancelled, the Braves removed it's patch from right sleeve of their uniform at the second game in Philadelphia. And in what a way they did it:

1481251861_NoPatch.thumb.jpg.c568a33fdc3eace1785e385ab9d57c7c.jpg

They are still wearing 150 anniversary patch on left sleeve.