PickleBrad's 2K20 Cyberface WIPs

picklebrad

8 minutes ago, Enryke86 said:

can be added for mlb 2k20 mods hitters helmets with face protection would be super good to be able to add them

We can't add the face protector. I tried to get the 3D model from RBI Baseball for this and it can't be converted.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2020/4/2 at PM4點28分, picklebrad said:

終於有了一個不錯的Gerrit Cole WIP。他是一個艱難的人!

mlb2k12 2020-04-02 03-20-37-53.jpg

mlb2k12 2020-04-02 03-21-06-98.jpg

mlb2k12 2020-04-02 03-22-14-29.jpg

So good !

I like him very much

can you share this face with me?

I am a MLB2K player

I want to have this face start my YANKEES career !

Please !!!

Thanks guys! This one was a VERY difficult one to pull off! He looks so strange without his beard that I kept second guessing myself! I just have to tweak some things on all of my recent ones and then I will release them together as a pack similar to how Jed does. 

On 4/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, Behindshadows said:

This looks insanely good! tweak skin-tone and whatever you said about the hair...and this is 1000% amazing...great job on your new techniques

I agree, perfeckt job...

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I can’t believe the hair model works

I was unable to merge or move the hair. I had to find what players that already had it and then mold the face in Blender. For instance, Albies is used Edison Volquez and for Seanson I used Mike Leake. I also molded the hair in the geometry itself and then layered the 3d hair with the alpha directly on top.  I think this is the only way.

2 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I was unable to merge or move the hair. I had to find what players that already had it and then mold the face in Blender. For instance, Albies is used Edison Volquez and for Seanson I used Mike Leake. I also molded the hair in the geometry itself and then layered the 3d hair with the alpha directly on top.  I think this is the only way.

Nice, good job my friend........

Archived