New and Confused any help appreciated

J0hn1A

Hi, my name is John and a big mlb fan. I have been playing MLB games since I was 7 and ever since switching to pc I have been wanting to play the show or 2k in any way I can. Is there ways to play the full mlb the show or mlb2k games on here, or is it simply to mod games that are on your console. Again im very confused any information is appreciated, thanks. 

11 hours ago, J0hn1A said:

Hi, my name is John and a big mlb fan. I have been playing MLB games since I was 7 and ever since switching to pc I have been wanting to play the show or 2k in any way I can. Is there ways to play the full mlb the show or mlb2k games on here, or is it simply to mod games that are on your console. Again im very confused any information is appreciated, thanks. 

Hi,

This site itself provides mods for the PC version of the MLB 2K series starting from 2K9, and the MVP Baseball series, as far back as 2004. We do have console content, but if you sort by newest/oldest, you'll find that a lot of it is old content that hasn't been maintained for some time.

MLB2K12 is the last PC baseball game 2K has released and it's been de-listed from Steam and all of the online shops as 2K lost the MLB license. Since it was sold on digital and through physical media as well, you can find the disc-based version online but it may be fairly expensive. While OOTP exists for PC as well, we don't support that game, unfortunately.

While we are aware there are other means of finding this game, either through torrents or other ways, we don't discuss that here. Some things may not be guaranteed to work properly with an illegitimate copy (like official patches) and it would be a challenge to provide support for you if things break because we wouldn't know what the root cause is.

That said, MLB The Show won't come to PC until 2022 at the latest, so that should be a fairly good wait.

Archived