Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
otal99

Gerrit Cole Yankee Cyberface

Posted (edited)

This is my first time doing this, so I know it doesn't look great.  I'm having a hard time blending skin tones.  If anyone wants this let me know.

MLB 2K12 Screenshot 2020.04.08 - 21.51.49.50.png

Edited by otal99

Here is another one I tried.  I think it looks better, but still crappy.  At least it's fun to try.

MLB 2K12 Screenshot 2012.07.15 - 00.03.38.73.png

The lighting seems to be off. When you make a face, and I think I've mentioned this in another thread at some point to someone else, the game will handle all the lighting based on the specular lighting texture (the green one), and the shadows for the player (the white one). The texture itself just has to be either a flat tone or small gradual tone changes (like the lip area, ears, etc).

Thanks for the feedback.  I am really new to this and not real good with photoshop.  I am having a lot of trouble blending skin colors in different areas, such as matching forehead and face skin tones and filling in areas to make it look uniform.  I also have no idea how to do hair. I watched some tutorials on blender but it seems kind of difficult.  Are there any rudimentary tutorials someone can suggest for a beginner? I mean how to do basic things in photoshop and blender.