Rogers centre infield update

no ball four

hello, Rogers centre has done an update from an ugly synthetic square-like infield to a real baseball diamond.  Unfortunately, I search the forum and nobody did the update.  Does anyone did the update of the infield? If so let me know where I can get it.  If not, I was thinking of doing it myself but don't know how as I looked for a stadium making tutorial and there is not.  Is it hard to do? I am a newbie here and downloaded a few mods  I would really love to have the real Blue Jays infieled so if anyone could help, I would appreciate it.  Thanks

40 minutes ago, BallFour said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

In the years I've been on this site no post has single-handedly made me laugh harder than this!

17 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Tell that guy to make a uniform and we will all know who the real Ball Four is and who the impostor is.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a Road Ball Four and a Home Ball Four

For the record, I choose the name 'no ball four' before registering without any idea there is a 'ball four'.  Easy to recognize, I have no experience in baseball modding otherwise I would try easily to find out how to do my wish.  No ball four is in fact Batman ;)...the one who has still no clue how to mod a baseball game.  Talk to you soon.

1 hour ago, no ball four said:

For the record, I choose the name 'no ball four' before registering without any idea there is a 'ball four'.  Easy to recognize, I have no experience in baseball modding otherwise I would try easily to find out how to do my wish.  No ball four is in fact Batman ;)...the one who has still no clue how to mod a baseball game.  Talk to you soon.

The reason why Rogers Centre hasn't had a field conversion yet in these games is because the field model can't be changed, to my understanding. Same with 2K12, in a way. At least with 2K12, we can swap the field model, but there's currently no way to resize it to fit the dimensions of the park.

Archived