Edmonton Trappers for mlb 05

no ball four

Hello...looking for Edmonton Trappers uniforms for TC 98, 93 or 88...I looked in the forum and couldn't find any so I am taking a chance here to get one.   I was fortunate to find Vancouver and Calgary but no Trappers.  Keeping my fingers crossed and thanks in advance if you can make it happen for me.  Cheers!!

1 hour ago, no ball four said:

already looked in the downloads...no luck...I am just trying my luck if anyone did it on their own and never posted it.  There is a uniform for trapper but only for mvp 04...I don't think they would work with mvp 05 would they?

Uniforms from Mvp '04 work with Mvp '05 but not the other way around.

Just tried the mlb 04 file for the trappers on the mlb 05 total classic 93 and it did not work using tit.   The process seems to have work fine but in the game, the jerseys are not replaced.  Looked around to see if it was installed somewhere and it did not.  Does the file really can convert from MLB 04 to 05 or did I miss a step I have to do?

THIS IS SO COOL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  you made a happy camper...this is really great to play with all AAA canadian teams.  I noticed you are an expos fan.  So I am.  It is so cool to play with the expos of my youth.  Once again, thank you so much!!!

9 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

BallFour helping out no ball four. You gotta love it.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I will be surprised this works.  I figured that there would be catastrophic consequences, similar to what happens if you combine matter and antimatter.  :lol: 

Archived