Master Default Global/Cyberface ID List for MLB 2K12-2K13

Kccitystar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Great. However, the NBAMod Tool link is broken. Anyway else to get it?

Also, I wanted to print the spreadsheet, but the option is ghosted.

Link's been updated, and the spreadsheet is meant for viewing but I can change the rules a bit.

This is great!! is getting closer the roster,  more complete and better that has been done on this website, and all thanks to you friend, who has invested all your free time to make all this a reality. greetings and thank you very much

Kinda new here, discovered the site a few weeks ago.  And have played a little of the 2k19 mod, which is so far excellent.  Id be happy to help with this, recently had a career change and dont work so many hours now and actually have some free time.  The mod has really scratched my baseball itch with the season being delayed.  

Ive read a little about what you guys are doing and would like to throw my hands in.  Im good at data entry and research, if there is part of a spreadsheet youd need help getting updated.  Feel free to PM me, and i will keep an eye on this thread.  Ive downloaded the tools vlad released and will take a look at them when i get a chance to begin learning.

1 hour ago, jvavrik97 said:

I may be missing something, so I apologize if I waste anyone's time, but how do I find this spread sheet? I don't see a link in the original post...

I haven't updated this list yet because of personal things going on at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

An update:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cf6664b2c311b07269

There it is. The big update everyone's been waiting for. Thank you for your patience.

There is a link in the first post for all of the players in the upcoming 2020 roster with a portrait ID and a cyberface value.

I hope we're all set for June and hopefully we get to see some baseball this year that isn't limited to just KBO games.

If there are any players missing from the 3000+ playing from Class A to MLB, let me know.

¡Adelante!

Just now, Kccitystar said:

There is a link in the first post for all of the players in the upcoming 2020 roster with a portrait ID and a cyberface value.

thousand thanks man !! this is just what we were waiting for, now we can assign the new portrait ID and cyberface. as always excellent work and greetings bro :yahoo::hi:

11 hours ago, Greenfan said:

That must have been a marathon for you. Lots of time and work. I don't know what to say @Kccitystar, thanks a lot you've done an amazing job that will keep us playing this game for more years !

Thanks again !!! 

Thank you. It's taken a long time to update this month because in between updates, my best friend passed away and I had issues with my machine. Not a good time in my life on a personal level, but modding has been a great creative outlet.

An Update:

Portrait/Global IDs have been updated as of the last MLB2K13 roster update.

All new players start from ID's 9200+.

All player IDs should be as accurate as the last update from 2K Baseball, period.

Archived