Game crashes in Owner Mode Prior to 1st Home Game

Surf1080

I've been trying to look around but can't seem to find any related incidents.

For me, the game crashes to desktop when I'm in owner mode and try to sim or play the first mlb home game. I picked up two teams, Cubs and Brewers and both times it crashed at that point. Anyone know what's happening or how to help it?

The patch won't matter, and reinstalling does nothing. I can't figure out what's wrong with mine either, it'll crash after a game is played (if I can even play the game), if I try to sim anything, if I manage a game then it ends, it crashes. This is all in owner mode and I have no idea what the problem is...

Could it be ATI cards?

I've heard there's a crash of that sort with cracked versions of the game.

1. I'm not accusing any of the above of using an illegal copy.

2. If you are using an illegal copy, buy the game you cheap bastards. It's not even that expensive this year.

3. If you have a legit copy, but are using a crack so you don't have to load the CD, then make a CD image with your original disc, and mount it with Daemon Tools.

4. If you haven't cracked your game, then disregard what I just said. It isn't meant as an accusation, but rather is an attempt to help based on a problem I had heard about from some more nefarious friends.

Archived