I drafted Jon Dowd..

Paramore

He's so OP if he gets a ball over the plate half the time it's gone he carried me to a 4-1 victory with two homers in my most recent game against the O's. He's heated up the past 2 games and hit 3 HRS combined 

4 minutes ago, Paramore said:

He's so OP if he gets a ball over the plate half the time it's gone he carried me to a 4-1 victory with two homers in my most recent game against the O's. He's heated up the past 2 games and hit 3 HRS combined 

John Dowd is Barry Bonds. Bonds was not in the players association so he could not be in the the game. What you need to do is read the forums so you can find out about this and many more things.

And before you make another thread asking how to unlock the stadiums and uniforms let me help you out. Create a player called Katie Roy. First name Katie, last name Roy. Save it. Then you will see all of your uniforms and stadiums are unlocked.

38 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

John Dowd is Barry Bonds. Bonds was not in the players association so he could not be in the the game. What you need to do is read the forums so you can find out about this and many more things.

And before you make another thread asking how to unlock the stadiums and uniforms let me help you out. Create a player called Katie Roy. First name Katie, last name Roy. Save it. Then you will see all of your uniforms and stadiums are unlocked.

i knew Dowd was Barry. Just thought i'd post my results with him so far. I heard from a Youtuber Jon is a legend inside of the community

Archived