The Yankees Captain

Giantsfan4ever

12 minutes ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

Was there ever an MLB2K roster or roster update that had Derek Jeter included?  I haven't found him in 2K12 and I know he retired in 2015.  A little help with this one if you please?

I’m confused here.

Derek Jeter is in the default roster in MLB 2K12, and has been in every single roster update on this site up until the end of the 2015 season.

Are you looking in the right areas?

4 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I’m confused here.

Derek Jeter is in the default roster in MLB 2K12, and has been in every single roster update on this site up until the end of the 2015 season.

Are you looking in the right areas?

Maybe he means Gehrig.

I may NOT be, but I checked the base roster for 2K12, the Yankees team rosters, Free Agents and Players Search and his name nor profile came up in any of those places.  BUT I will go back and look again.  I kinda figured Yankee4Life you would know the answer to my search here.  Although I am a lifelong Giants fan, I TOTALLY respect The Captain of the Yankees and his great career.  

7 minutes ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

I may NOT be, but I checked the base roster for 2K12, the Yankees team rosters, Free Agents and Players Search and his name nor profile came up in any of those places.  BUT I will go back and look again.  I kinda figured Yankee4Life you would know the answer to my search here.  Although I am a lifelong Giants fan, I TOTALLY respect The Captain of the Yankees and his great career.  

I have to echo what KC said here. Derek Jeter is included in the default roster in 2k12 and he has been in every roster that was released since then up to and including the end of the 2014 season when he retired. Naturally, the newer rosters do not have him.

2 hours ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

I'm going to double down here and ask: In your 2K12 base roster, does your lineup look like this?

lpAXNkG.jpg

If not, the game is loading up a different roster when you play. 

From the main screen, go from Home to Options, and there is an option on the upper left half of the menu that says "Reset Roster". This will load up the default roster that ships with the game.

9L3YLhY.png

Then go back to Management, Lineups, and check the Yankees lineup.

Archived