MVP 2005 on PSP

reeshmd23

9 hours ago, Gordo said:

I've put hundreds of hours into rosters over the years.  Do you wanna try to get me some contributions too?  Honestly, it's a bit odd to lobby for someone else to get contributions.  Just my 2c.

Based upon the number of downloads for all of the Total Classics mod I created or contributed to, I may have been able to retire by now if I charged for them . . .

Then again, if I was working on them to get paid, I probably would have stopped creating them years ago. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Based upon the number of downloads for all of the Total Classics mod I created or contributed to, I may have been able to retire by now if I charged for them . . .

Can I borrow a couple hundred 'til my hunchback brother straightens out? :) 

Yes he deserves all the credit hence the reason I was trying to get him some donations for the work.  Also he recently fixed the age issue so I'll put out an updated roster soon.  Worked great on classic roster conversion also.

I just tested the updated roster with PPSSPP and it works great. Could this be done for the PS2 version of the game? Just being curious. I'm trying to make an updated roster for both PS2 and PS3 (via backwards compatibility), but it will take a while since i'm creating and editing the players in game.

I will try to extract it from the PS2 MVP ISO and will post it here. Also, today i encountered an error with PSP rosters. I was playing against Tampa Bay and the game just stopped and wouldn't advance once they were going to start pitching. This only happened with Tyler Glasnow as their starter, once i put other pitcher it worked fine. 

Hmmm something similar happened to me against minnesota but I don't remember the pitcher.

It just happened to me with oliver perez of the Indians.  It's the pitching stance must be one on pc not on psp.  You can fix it in game just go to edit player and change pitch stance.

11 hours ago, no ball four said:

tried blue jays-cubs and had no issue...however, I created Katie Roy as a player just like the pc version and it did not unlock the extra jerseys.  Does anybody knows how to unlock all the jerseys in the psp version?  thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Are you creating the player then saving your profile? Could be why it's not working.

19 hours ago, reeshmd23 said:

Hmmm something similar happened to me against minnesota but I don't remember the pitcher.

It just happened to me with oliver perez of the Indians.  It's the pitching stance must be one on pc not on psp.  You can fix it in game just go to edit player and change pitch stance.

Just tried this with Glasnow and now it works fine! Let me know if you can do something with the PS2 version, please. Thank you!

Have you tried deleting the database.big file from ps2 iso then drag over all the dat files from a pc roster and re-write iso?

PS2 files open in the MVPedit editor once decompressed by big editor

Can you also provide models.big file?

3 hours ago, reeshmd23 said:

Have you tried deleting the database.big file from ps2 iso then drag over all the dat files from a pc roster and re-write iso?

PS2 files open in the MVPedit editor once decompressed by big editor

Can you also provide models.big file?

I will try this with the PC rosters and let you know if it works. I'm uploading the models.ig file to MEGA, since it's a bit heavy and my internet is terrible.

Archived