Total Classics 1955 Released

Jim825

I love it so far. Thanks. Can anybody tell me why reschanger won't work on this mod. I click on the .exe and all it does is try to install the app instead of giving me the option for

resolution change. Wierd.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, yount19 said:

...I love this mod!!! Especially the camera used when the ball is in play...

Is it possible to get this camera to work in other mods???

You are talking about the datafile that was used here. I am sure you can use it in other seasons.

1 hour ago, yount19 said:

...I love this mod!!! Especially the camera used when the ball is in play...

Is it possible to get this camera to work in other mods???

Yes, just copy the datafile.txt file from the TC1955 data folder to the data folder of any other mod you want to use it in. 

10 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

Yes, just copy the datafile.txt file from the TC1955 data folder to the data folder of any other mod you want to use it in. 

...I'm looking in the DATA folder and there is a file named datafile and not datafile.txt... Is that the correct file?

3 hours ago, yount19 said:

...I'm looking in the DATA folder and there is a file named datafile and not datafile.txt... Is that the correct file?

Yes, you’ll actually want to copy both the datafile.big file into the DATAFILE folder plus you’ll also want to copy the DATAFILE.TXT file into the DATA Folder.  That way, you’ll have the same camera angles/choices for any of your MVP games/mods. 

6 hours ago, dennisjames71 said:

Yes, you’ll actually want to copy both the datafile.big file into the DATAFILE folder plus you’ll also want to copy the DATAFILE.TXT file into the DATA Folder.  That way, you’ll have the same camera angles/choices for any of your MVP games/mods. 

I just pasted the datafile.txt in the mods and the camera worked fine... what does the datafile.big file do?

That file contains the datafile.txt as well. It may contain some other settings but I can’t remember off the top of my head right now. For the camera angles, what you did will work fine. 

Archived