Jpup's Great American Ball Park WIP

jpup

Hey guys, just want to let you know that I am starting to mod Cincinnati's Great American Ball Park. After seeing that everyone else is making progress on their's, it got me itching to get started. I am going to work on the night version first since I didn't get it done last year. I plan on doing both versions if I don't change my mind.

Before this thread gets going, I want to warn you that 989 Sports MLB 2006 will be here on Wednesday and I may scrap the MVP 2005 thing all together if that game is better. By watching the videos, this could be a possibility.

I have no timetable for release of the stadium. It will be done using Oedit. I'll post screens when I can.

Before this thread gets going, I want to warn you that 989 Sports MLB 2006 will be here on Wednesday and I may scrap the MVP 2005 thing all together if that game is better. By watching the videos, this could be a possibility.

Sounds great with the stadium, but with all due respect jpup, you cant leave us behind :wink: Also, clearly, at least to me, this video is in no way more promising than MVP 2005. By now I love MVP '05 and I got the stuttering problem under control as well now, fantastic plays, just all around great fun, I admit I was frustrated, but all this hick hack, and tweaking back and forth was well worth it 8)

Archived