Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Fiebre

MLB2k12 Multiple Mods and Saved Game Directory

Hi guys.

One question, actually I reinstalled my MLB2k12 game and I have my Saved Game Directory at C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves, I'm playing  Playoffs mode with different teams.     But what would happen if I install 2 more Seasons Mods (Mlb2k15 and Mlb2k15)?  Could I have multiple saved rosters and files from different mods in the same directory?

Hola amigos, una pregunta? acabo de reinstalar el MLB2k12 y bueno tengo los avances de lo que he jugado en C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves, lo que hago es que juego directamente en modo de postemporada con diferentes equipos.   Ahora mi duda es que quiero instalar los otros dos mods (Mlb2k15 y MLB2k19) pero como funcionara el tema del directorio para salvar los cambios en los rosters o juegos de los diferentes mods?

Thanks for your help, gracias por su ayuda.

The rosters and saves go in that roaming directory. Everything else goes in the install directory. The biggest problem you are going to run into is the cyberfaces and uniform colors since those are different in each roster. The rosters really have never had any consistentcy. Kccitystar has been taking on a huge project trying to make a universal roster with no bugs to work off of