Historic Yankee Stadium & MVP05 Mods

eskie01

I was just curious because I really don't know anything about historic Yankee Stadium (late 60s-very early 70's), how close is this stadium mod to the original dirt/ground that was at Yankee Stadium during those years???  Is there a stadium mod that's closer in looks if it isn't that close?  This is from 2496 Yankee Stadium 1964.  I'd appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks,

Eskie01

64 yankee stadium dirt_ground 1.jpg

18 hours ago, eskie01 said:

I was just curious because I really don't know anything about historic Yankee Stadium (late 60s-very early 70's), how close is this stadium mod to the original dirt/ground that was at Yankee Stadium during those years???  Is there a stadium mod that's closer in looks if it isn't that close?  This is from 2496 Yankee Stadium 1964.  I'd appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks,

Eskie01

First of all historic Yankee Stadium is from 1923 to 1973, not late 60’s to very early 1970’s and secondly the version of classic Yankee Stadium here on our site is very accurate. It was made by Paulw who was one of the best stadium modders around.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:52 AM, Yankee4Life said:

First of all historic Yankee Stadium is from 1923 to 1973, not late 60’s to very early 1970’s and secondly the version of classic Yankee Stadium here on our site is very accurate. It was made by Paulw who was one of the best stadium modders around.

I'm sorry if I upset you since you're a Yankees fan but I was specifically thinking about those particular years from the total period that you mentioned.  I'm sure signs, etc., changed from 1923 to 1971,I'm thinking more specifically not generally.  See the difference in the dirt from the sample I gave and the photo that BallFour put up.  That's what I'm referring to.  Thanks a million BallFour...I think you are a genius...LOL!  Thanks Buddy!  That particular mod's dirt is way too dark compared to the original stadium.  I'm looking for one that looks like that photo.

Thanks Guys!

Eskie01

7 minutes ago, eskie01 said:

I'm sorry if I upset you since you're a Yankees fan but I was specifically thinking about those particular years from the total period that you mentioned.  I'm sure signs, etc., changed from 1923 to 1971,I'm thinking more specifically not generally. 

You did not upset me because all I told you was when the original stadium was in operation. I thought I made myself clear on that and it had nothing at all to do with being a Yankee fan or not. I know there were a lot of changes made over the years with signs and dimensions of the park but I will say it one more time. Paulw made very accurate ballparks.

16 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

You did not upset me because all I told you was when the original stadium was in operation. I thought I made myself clear on that and it had nothing at all to do with being a Yankee fan or not. I know there were a lot of changes made over the years with signs and dimensions of the park but I will say it one more time. Paulw made very accurate ballparks.

Do you know where I can find both day & night of his?  All I see is night.

Thanks,

Eskie01

7 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Download section. Take care!

I know it should be in the stadium section there but again all I could see is the night version.  I think that it's in a couple of the total classics from the later 60's.  I'll try those.

Thanks!

Eskie01

4 hours ago, eskie01 said:

I know it should be in the stadium section there but again all I could see is the night version.  I think that it's in a couple of the total classics from the later 60's.  I'll try those.

Thanks!

Eskie01

Get Total Classics 1961. Both versions are there.

16 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Get Total Classics 1961. Both versions are there.

Thanks a billion for telling me about that...it looks GREAT.  TONS better than the other one.  I was trying to change the crowd for a more "modern" one for the late-60s to early-70s but I couldn't get the fsh repacked, but BallFour's gonna help me with that task.  As I told him, I messed around with the Baltimore and Oakland ones and never had any trouble repacking anything so he said that he'd check it out for me.

Thanks for mentioning that version...it's SUPER!!!

Eskie01

Archived