Christmas Arm Problem

SlAyR

Hi Everyone,

Been looking around and trying different things but to no avail, hoping someone can shed light on this. I recently re-installed MVP Baseball 05 on my PC and loaded the 2015 Total Conversion Mod to my game to start as a base. After I downloaded the "Roster Opening Day 2020 MVP2005" roster, I noticed the Christmas Arms problem, I have attached a picture to illustrate what I am talking about. After searching around, I have found the 2Xflesh(Arm tattoo and long sleeves) fix by DomoeYusa.

I tried several methods:

• Tried running the .bat file included, this string of error: 'gfxpak' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
  • After I tried to just use take the flesh.fsh file and use the Total Installer Thingy to package it in, still nothing.
  • Finally tried going old school, and used the Installer Thingy, to unpack and then repack (using raw and compressed methods) the initstaz.big file.

Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Arms.jpg

17 hours ago, SlAyR said:

Hi Everyone,

Been looking around and trying different things but to no avail, hoping someone can shed light on this. I recently re-installed MVP Baseball 05 on my PC and loaded the 2015 Total Conversion Mod to my game to start as a base. After I downloaded the "Roster Opening Day 2020 MVP2005" roster, I noticed the Christmas Arms problem, I have attached a picture to illustrate what I am talking about. After searching around, I have found the 2Xflesh(Arm tattoo and long sleeves) fix by DomoeYusa.

I tried several methods:

• Tried running the .bat file included, this string of error: 'gfxpak' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
  • After I tried to just use take the flesh.fsh file and use the Total Installer Thingy to package it in, still nothing.
  • Finally tried going old school, and used the Installer Thingy, to unpack and then repack (using raw and compressed methods) the initstaz.big file.

Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Arms.jpg

If you install this on Windows 10 do not install this game in your program files folder because batch files will not work

Archived