Updated 2020 Seattle Mariners Uniforms

larsultimate

Hello all! I just finished updating my Seattle Mariners uniforms for the 2020 season. It was quite simple as I just removed the anniversary patches, the majesta logos, and added the nike logos. I can not release these uniforms as of now as they are an edit of the uniforms found in MLB 2k19 however, if you know the creator of the uniforms for said mod than I would be happy to contact him to see if he would be willing to allow me to release these jerseys. Any feedback would be appreciated! In game screenshots to come.

gsm0SOX.png

YJ6GXgH.png

R6S5WCG.png

zYxD8lK.png

2DwAUOz.png

Jadl5ah.png

Yyc1gaN.png

20 hours ago, larsultimate said:

Hello all! I just finished updating my Seattle Mariners uniforms for the 2020 season. It was quite simple as I just removed the anniversary patches, the majesta logos, and added the nike logos. I can not release these uniforms as of now as they are an edit of the uniforms found in MLB 2k19 however, if you know the creator of the uniforms for said mod than I would be happy to contact him to see if he would be willing to allow me to release these jerseys. Any feedback would be appreciated! In game screenshots to come.

gsm0SOX.png

YJ6GXgH.png

R6S5WCG.png

zYxD8lK.png

2DwAUOz.png

Jadl5ah.png

Yyc1gaN.png

Friend Atlanta Braves please ...

Archived