MVP 2005 Studio V-1.0 WIP! Screenshot pg3

fuzzone

I as well would love to see some pirate selections but i am biased towards them in the first place. i know your looking for winners, everybody likes a winner, but, i would love to see the mid 80's uniforms of the atlanta braves. i'm not a braves fan today but back in the day they had Dale Murphy, Bob Horner (four homeruns in one game) and Chris Chambliss. i looked for uniforms for this era last year and they never came out. back in the 80's, they were "america's team", red, white and blue, and Turner Broadcasting System televised every game along the east coast. i would love to have a slot dedicated to them. if there is not much desire, i understand, but i felt like getting a plug in for them anyway. by the way, i'm definately looking forward to studio 2005.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ok, ill make more pirate packs. It would really help if someone could throw together a team met file for their favorite pirate team.

i'll make the logos and the necessary name adjustments and possibly string together a uniform or two(i wont actually make the unis tho, probably reuse) some and include it in totalc classics.

basically, first one to send me some met files gets his favorite team in.

i've got a few spots open.

if you dont know how to make met files with mvpedit, that's okay, i'll see what i can do for your fav. team.

i'll be releasing total classics sometime after rolie releases his dodger stadium mod and carter releases his thing(icant remember what carter wanted me to do for him!!!)

See Fuzz there are Lots of Pirates Fans out there!

even tho They have sucked the last 12 years! They have a GREAT Past..

Please Include Drabak in your All-Time Pirates Team.

I seen the 71 Pirates win the WS I seen the 79 Pirates Win the WS & I cried when the 92 Pirates lost to those Stinkin Braves. LOL

Anyhow

Again

Your The Man!!!!

:D

Ouch That hurt! Yea the guy comes back to hurt his old team..

Then Atlanta goes on to get kicked by Toronto, & I know The Pirates would have beat them.. Oh well. Im just thankful Fuzz is going to put more Pirate Teams in.. TOO many Yankee Teams. Yankees make me sick Money Money Money! How about Good Old Fashion Farm System?

well u see, if the pirates or red sox had won 27 championships, we'd have a lot more pirates and red sox packs.

just the way things are, and it's not because im a yankees fan.

yeah i said 27!! WHO WANTS TO CORRECT ME?!! WHO!!

Hi Fuzzone,

Will your MVP 2005 Studio V-1.0 contain the program to do the following:

1- Change the names of Major and Minor league teams

2- Your Organization switcharoo that you have for MVP 2004

Thanks,

Sammysb

possibly in later versions. Right now, my main concern is really getting a kickass uniform editor out there. Then possibly a logo changer, then your 1) and 2).

i dont plan on doing ever utility i did for last year, just the most useful ones.

ok latest update:

remember last year how u had to wait for the black screens to complete?

-this year, i boosted up the efficiency of it and extract and installing uniforms is almost instant. You never even see the black screens.

-added import options and also replace uniforms.

so the options will be add, replace, save, and extract.

will be using the same format as last year: bmp, uxxxy.fsh, fxxxy.fsh

for adding,replacing,and saving.

only thing left to do is do the add feature and write a clear-cut readme even though the uni-editor should really be self-explanatory.

now i'm off to class. ciao.

if that is all you removed you have problems.

and since the formulas have changed a bit on how MVPedit imports teams, it will be easy to check. and well since you lie about everything I will have to see for myself

I thought you were never going to release anything ever again here at MODS, you said you did not know wheree you would release your stuff you said maybe planet at the time, all you did know it is was not here

would you like to see those logs again, I know how found of sending IM logs you are

BTW you still failing school?

whoa whoa whoa, i just read this, hmmm...looks like some's ones real bitter.

and by the way numb nuts, total classics was never your project in the first place -- u just find a way to rub urself in on everyone else's work. go tickle your website or something.

and as far as im concerned, 97 mariners, 42 indians, the reds teams, aND 92 BLUE JAYS is all you did -- but knowing you, lol -- you probably think the whole project was your work.

as a matter of fact, you made me who i am on this mighty internet huh? lol, clown -- leave me alone you mod groupie and get off mine already.

fuzz what's the projected release date? i really would like it so i can start popping out the minors uni updates. it's a lot easier to use your program to locate and pull out the fsh files for all these minor league teams so i can redo them, than digging through models.big. do you have a beta you can shoot me?

Rambully:

well, it's pretty much done and i've already added 12 unis or so. I just have to make sure everythings works, like different leagues, o slots in minor league, thing's of that nature.

i'll most likely have something for you in the weekend ( weekend of the 19th).

ok fuzz, no problem. maybe you can do me a small favor? if possible can you use the studio to check and find out the .fsh file numbers for the seattle minor league team -san antonio missions? this'll save me a ton of time and hold me over till next weekend. if you could i'd really appreciate it. i uninstalled last years game. i'd offer to do the yankees minor league affiliates for you after seattle's in return, but seeing as how you're probably going to replace them anyway...

wow what a GUI, that is brilliant looking! i don't know how you have the patience to do it man. i can build you a network from the floor up but coding and things of that nature gives me fits. thanks bro, that is really a time saver. can't wait for it to be released. like i said that'll keep me busy for the next few days. thanks fuzz!

Fuzz - I'm reaally happy to hear that you're doing a Classic Roster pack for MVP2005. Did you basically just convert the last one from MVP2004 and convert it to MVP2005? Also, I'm happy to hear about the All-Time teams coming.

Finally, when you release it, will you be doing it like you did MVP2004 Classic Rosters 3 (Rosters, Logo files, Uniform files, etc.)?

Archived