Difference Between "Total Classics" and "Total Conversion" Mods?

homersheineken

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, homersheineken said:

I see the 2 forums and they seem like the same idea to me.  What is the difference??

They are similar but different.

The Total Conversions mods were created to update the game to the current season. For example, the 2008 mod was created in 2008, the 2012 mod was created in 2012, etc. It also includes World Baseball Classics mods, Japanese League mods, etc. 

The Total Classics mods simulate seasons prior to 2005, when MVP2005 was released. The mods cover particular seasons from the 1910’s to the 1990’s. 

In addition, the Total Conversion mods typically had updated minor league rosters, while the Total Classic mods usually only had accurate major league rosters. 

1 hour ago, homersheineken said:

I have and I've been playing it. Is there an easy way to export them out of that mod into this mod?

I answered this in your TC Phase 10 post. “Easy” is a relative term. It’s easy for me because I’ve done it countless times over the years. It might not be easy for someone who has never done it before. 

Regardless of how many times you have done it, it is still tedious and time consuming to do this. 

Archived