Owner Mode Crash Fix...

Mafo

For anyone who is having the game crash problem with owner mode, for whatever reason, I believe I have found a fix. To start, I think the problem is when you try to play with a NoCD fix, and in specific, the HOODLUM release.

Uninstall the game, reinstall the game, and rather than using just any NoCD crack, go to www.gamecopyworld.com and get the Maniac/Madman crack. Follow the directions on the site (mount the .iso you download) and it should hopefully fix the crash problems for you as it did me.

I also suggest getting official patches before doing this, as once you edit the .exe you will no longer be able to patch it using EA's system.

(edit: I actually don't know if the exe is even being edited, but the crack is for version 1.0, so maybe it won't even work with any updates? someone else can test and figure this one out)

Hope this fixes anyones owner mode crash problems, enjoy!

Bah! Buy the darn game, or get off your **** and switch CD's. And don't give me that poop about not wanting to scratch the CD. I have been using CD's since their inception and never scratched a PC-CD game before.

Bah! Buy the darn game, or get off your **** and switch CD's. And don't give me that poop about not wanting to scratch the CD. I have been using CD's since their inception and never scratched a PC-CD game before.

You must be a neat freak. Mine are always scratched, mostly cause I throw the cd's everywhere. I usually don't use CD cracks unless I play 4 or 5 games at a time, which I usually don't....I am only playing MVP right now.....

Pirates are bad!! :twisted: :D

I bought mine, but don't actually have a CD drive in my comp (too many HD's) so I had to install over a network and rather than running it off a different computer I like to use a NoCD fix, it makes it faster to load. Some people who legally purchase do use NoCD fixes legitimately.

Mafo, what I see under MVP on gcw is a MadMan/Magnetic rls of a crack but it's specifically for the clone, there are 2 images to mount. The last release on the bottom is for the Hoodlum release which requires no mounting. That's the same file that's on the cd.

I buy my games, but never scratching a cd in 15 years is impressive

Mafo i need your help badly!

I reinstall the game, download the file from gamecopyworld, mount it, try to run the game... And then: Please insert correct CD in the drive. What should i DO? Should i crack it with a specific crak or what? I tried copying .exe file from this fix to my MVP destination but it can't be copied. What should i DO???

Please HELP!!!

Archived