Merry Christmas to you! What uniforms would you like?

BallFour

Merry Christmas to all! As a special gift for the MVPMods community, I've decided to pause my work on MVP 1998 for a little bit in order to fulfill some uniform requests, Major Leagues or Minor Leagues!

Did you want to see the Portland Beavers uniform set from back in 1993 when they were a Twins affiliate? How about the Tacoma Tigers from 1990? Wanna go further back and get the Havana Sugar Kings of 1958? Just reply to this post and I'll get to work! 

4 hours ago, scottybilly said:

Could you turn to the Dark Side, and update mlb/milb uniforms for MLB2K? not sure if any modders will be updating them for next season or not.

Sorry, I don't have MLB 2K12 or any of the editors for it. This is sadly MVP05 only. The only way I'm turning to the Dark Side is if someone buys/gives me a legal physical copy of 2K12.

4 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Is that a challenge/request?

20201225_182434.jpg

Oh good lord. Haha. If I can get ahold of the game and figure out the editors, sure. I've had 15 years of practice with MVP05. Might take me another 15 to be able to release something halfway decent for 2K12. 😛

26 minutes ago, BallFour said:

Oh good lord. Haha. If I can get ahold of the game and figure out the editors, sure. I've had 15 years of practice with MVP05. Might take me another 15 to be able to release something halfway decent for 2K12. 😛

You give a lot to the community. PM me your address and I'll take care of converting you to the dark side. Merry Christmas!

Hello BallFour..For mvp 95,  I don't know if you remember me I was interested in Canadian minor league teams, the Quebec Capitales, the old 

Quebec Carnavals, Trois-Rivières, Ottawa (new and old ones) and Winnipeg.  Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver were already done here.  I'd like to put all the teams in 'A' teams in one package on one game and have some Canadian ball in some of my mod.  If you are interested I'll look up for as many  pictures, logos and uniforms as I can get if ever you want.  Have a happy new year!!! you do a fantastic job for mvpmods!!!

On 12/28/2020 at 3:37 PM, no ball four said:

Hello BallFour..For mvp 95,  I don't know if you remember me I was interested in Canadian minor league teams, the Quebec Capitales, the old 

Quebec Carnavals, Trois-Rivières, Ottawa (new and old ones) and Winnipeg.  Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver were already done here.  I'd like to put all the teams in 'A' teams in one package on one game and have some Canadian ball in some of my mod.  If you are interested I'll look up for as many  pictures, logos and uniforms as I can get if ever you want.  Have a happy new year!!! you do a fantastic job for mvpmods!!!

Sure, this sounds awesome! I can send you the mods for Ottawa, since those are already done. I'll have to do some research on Quebec, Trois-Rivières, and Winnipeg.

hey Ball Four, here is what I gather up to now.  the Carnavals de Québec (old team) the Aigles de Trois Rivières, the Capitales de Quebec and the Winnipeg Goldeyes.  My wish is to have a package I could implement in a total classic or 2020 mod where I could play with those teams along the Edmonton Trappers, Calgary Cannons, Ottawa Lynx and Vancouver Canadian.  Maybe it is a big package, hope I won't you make work too much but a lot of Canadian fans here will appreciate to play canadian ball.  If you need more info or some help, let me know. Thank you and keep me posted if I can help further.

151-home_default.jpg

319-home_default.jpg

320-large_default.jpg

416-home_default.jpg

453-home_default.jpg

487-home_default.jpg

3557_7216_large_e4d52fea-becd-432e-8b09-f35fa565c65b_600x.jpg

5728_winnipeg__goldeyes-secondary-2011.png

36900cac586699d5f94dd2e6f0e5a47c.jpg

41262a_med.jpeg

916005-B10.jpg

916802-B18-1.jpg

8373029.jpg

19844883_web1_190625-file_WesDarvill.jpg

15920942916_bc3817e866_o.jpg

andrew-cohen-libere-lecho-de-trois-rivieres-aigles-de-trois-rivieres-001-620x348 (1).jpg

andrew-cohen-libere-lecho-de-trois-rivieres-aigles-de-trois-rivieres-001-620x348.jpg

Capitales-de-Québec-2016-07-22.jpg

Goldeyes-Script.jpg

imagesbhdff.jpg

kktzumnvw1bgljxb2ubl.jpg

lf.jpg

ligue-can-am-maxime-poulin-aigles-de-trois-rivieres-championnat-beauceville-001-620x348.jpg

mitchell-lambson.jpg

quebec_carnavals 2 (1).png

quebec_carnavals 2.png

replica-jersey-home-white.jpg

replica-jersey-sunday-red.jpg

sptsw14_abercrombiefile-e1560305216455.jpg

téléchargementvffd.jpg

trois-rivieres-aigles-hi-res-logo.png

wes2.png

WinnipegGoldeyes (1).png

WinnipegGoldeyes.png

aigles-trois-rivieres-equipe-2019.webp resize.jfif