Jump to content

headtrip47 MLB2K21 Roster Update


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

 

So, on REDitor, if you open up a .ROS file, every player has a -1 value for Stats1 in order for the game to compile stats after 2011 if you start a franchise.

If you open a franchise .FXG on REDitor, the Stats1 column gets populated with stats from whatever the present year is, or if the season is actually over, whatever year the previous season was.

Oh yeah, I have been starting in stats 2 and leaving stats 1 untouched.  The issue I'm having is in the picture below.  Stats show up correctly but missing a year or 2 and I can't see any issues in excel on the lines that are not showing up in game.

 

 

Major League Baseball 2K12 7_15_2012 12_01_04 AM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WacoKid said:

Oh yeah, I have been starting in stats 2 and leaving stats 1 untouched.  The issue I'm having is in the picture below.  Stats show up correctly but missing a year or 2 and I can't see any issues in excel on the lines that are not showing up in game.

 

 

Major League Baseball 2K12 7_15_2012 12_01_04 AM.png

 

Is this in the middle of your franchise or on a regular roster file?

 

Markakis' 2006 stats (which is where he started in MLB) should be in the Stats16 column in this instance, with Stats1 being -1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

 

Is this in the middle of your franchise or on a regular roster file?

 

Markakis' 2006 stats (which is where he started in MLB) should be in the Stats16 column in this instance, with Stats1 being -1.

Just the roster file going through players cards.  I've backdated him so 2011= 2019 was starting in stats 2 and working down.  I haven't input anything from 2020 season yet, just working on getting the implementation right with some stuff that was ready from your last roster beta.   Just can't figure why some years don't show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

do you want me to send you the custom authentic 2K21 Logos

hey bro, sorry if I seem intrusive but you can send me the 2k21 logos, I can put them inside the global.iff file so they are visible within the game.  I would also like to get the font of the original mlb2k lyrics.  thanks in advance for any help, greetings 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WacoKid said:

Just the roster file going through players cards.  I've backdated him so 2011= 2019 was starting in stats 2 and working down.  I haven't input anything from 2020 season yet, just working on getting the implementation right with some stuff that was ready from your last roster beta.   Just can't figure why some years don't show.

bro, welcome back hope everything is fine with you.  thanks for all the support with the statistics for this new 2k21 roster your help will be very important for this new 2k21 mod 👍👍👏👏

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WacoKid said:

Just the roster file going through players cards.  I've backdated him so 2011= 2019 was starting in stats 2 and working down.  I haven't input anything from 2020 season yet, just working on getting the implementation right with some stuff that was ready from your last roster beta.   Just can't figure why some years don't show.

 

Hm. Check to see if the ID for those particular stats are not also being assigned to another player

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2021 at 5:43 PM, Kccitystar said:

 

Hm. Check to see if the ID for those particular stats are not also being assigned to another player

That isn’t happening.  So I tried completely clearing out the stats tab and any assignments on the players tab.  Started from scratch and tried entering the stats for players with long careers like Bumgardner, Freeman and Marsalis. Bumgardner and Markakis show all now, and Freeman’s rookie season doesn’t show up.  I did also export from xlxs format to csv before importing back into redditor.  Wondering if I need to convert to the same exact format redditor uses when exporting tabs?

Edited by WacoKid
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WacoKid said:

That isn’t happening.  So I tried completely clearing out the stats tab and any assignments on the players tab.  Started from scratch and tried entering the stats for players with long careers like Bumgardner, Freeman and Marsalis. Bumgardner and Markakis show all now, and Freeman’s rookie season doesn’t show up.  I did also export from xlxs format to csv before importing back into redditor.  Wondering if I need to convert to the same exact format redditor uses when exporting tabs?

 

Is it the beta roster I sent out last year? It's probably something with the slots. I'm gonna just sim about 120 years of the game in franchise mode, convert it to a .ROS, copy/paste all the slots from the beta and see if this fixes that problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

update...

 

change portrait id and cf id according to the master list by kccitystar..

updated roster up to march 10 2021...

added some missing players....

 

 

Major League Baseball 2K12 10_03_2021 1_26_01 pm.png

Does look great.  If you can send me a spreadsheet with player ID's and names I'll start putting together the stats tab and the stat ID's for the players tab for easy import. 

 

What base roster were you working from?  Or did you start from scratch?  I'm also working on some attribute changes and I came across something that maybe you or @Kccitystar could answer.  I took a look at several rosters I have gotten from here in redditor including the vanilla roster.  Checking out the fielding ability by position, AfldAat3b etc. and wondering why the strange values like 33.3 or 58.3.  Looking at the tutorials for 2k11 and 2k12 these aren't elaborated on other than it obviously dictating fielding ability.  I tried to increase these with a global edit for a few positions just to see what would happen.  I knocked the ratings for all up to 65 and loaded up a game to see.  Checked out the player cards after that and everyone was at 100 for fielding ability.  Is there a specific way changes to this attribute need to be entered?  I'd like to see how this affects possibly paths taken to balls, or maybe if we could see some more athletic plays/throws in the infield. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

5S2GDea.png

 

This is the only time and date remaining for the schedules so that I can complete the schedule_actual tab.

 

Red Sox vs Yankees, June 27

Red Sox vs Yankees, July 25

Red Sox vs Indians, September 5

Red Sox vs Yankees, September 26

 

I'd rather not guess and then change it afterwards when a game ends up being a 1:05 game rather than a 7/8pm game. Come on Red Sox office, give us dates already!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.