2021 MLB ONLY Pre-Season Rosters

Gordo

9 hours ago, Gordo said:

Addendum:

Mitch Keller:  Portrait 4940 ===>> 149

Blake Snell:  205 (cyberface)

(the reason some guys have the same 4000 series portrait was because at one time I made a list of a team logo portrait for guys who didn't have one yet and then the list got changed, no longer preserving those 30 slots --- unfortunate)

========================

That's all I could find to this point.  I've adjusted generic cyberfaces, tones, facial hair for a variety of players and this will be incorporated.  So if anyone has any cosmetic errors or suggestions, leave them here or PM me.

Remember for the "chin strap" and "true beards" to show up, you need to install that mod from BallFour.

Great work mate! Here is a cosmetic error: the Cardinals' catcher Andrew Knizer------->Knizer to Knizner 

Speaking about catchers and asking for a friend, would it be possible that can you share the ideas behind the new formulas to get the catchers' throwing attributes?

My pleasure.  I know pop time doesn't necessarily equate to throwing strength, but base stealing is on the pitcher at least as much as the catcher and without any good sites to gauge throwing strength, had to come up with something.

Let me know if you find any other cosmetic or typo changes needed.  Thanks.

Archived