CyberFace Previews

scottybilly

Here are a few previews of cyberfaces I've been working on for ages. Some are just cleaned up or redone textures of other folks' cyberfaces using better reference pics. I ask or encourage other cyberface modders to collaborate with me- I think we could knock much more of these out faster.

Here are a few Mets players from 2021....

edwin diaz.jpg

diaz.jpg

jeff mcneil.jpg

mcneil.jpg

joey lucchesi.jpg

lucchesi.jpg

miguel castro.jpg

castro.jpg

noah syndergaard.jpg

syndergaard.jpg

patrick mazeika.jpg

mazeika.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

gsellman.jpg

sean reid-foley.jpg

foley.jpg

tommy hunter.jpg

hunter.jpg

yennsy diaz.jpg

diaz.jpg

luis guillorme.jpg

guillorme.jpg

Well, as far as I'm concerned, these, as well as many others, are all works in progress, constantly being updated and thus why I havent posted any for download in a very long time. I decided to post a screenshot and current reference pic for each player to show the progress. I suppose some bare a resemblance to the actual player but my OCD says that they need to be perfect. The 3D head models for each cyberface need work using Blender. I was hoping that other modders more proficient than me in using Blender would want to collaborate but so far no go.

very good work bro, for when could have published your work, because many of thoses faces at present not exist in the mlb2k or at least have not been upload. does not import as perfect are if they exist previous publications that not even it is appears you and even so it are. sorry for my english i do not speak very well

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 2:16 PM, scottybilly said:

Here are a few previews of cyberfaces I've been working on for ages. Some are just cleaned up or redone textures of other folks' cyberfaces using better reference pics. I ask or encourage other cyberface modders to collaborate with me- I think we could knock much more of these out faster.

Here are a few Mets players from 2021....

edwin diaz.jpg

diaz.jpg

jeff mcneil.jpg

mcneil.jpg

joey lucchesi.jpg

lucchesi.jpg

miguel castro.jpg

castro.jpg

noah syndergaard.jpg

syndergaard.jpg

patrick mazeika.jpg

mazeika.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

gsellman.jpg

sean reid-foley.jpg

foley.jpg

tommy hunter.jpg

hunter.jpg

yennsy diaz.jpg

diaz.jpg

luis guillorme.jpg

guillorme.jpg

Hi, can you tell when this faces will be available for downloading?? Great job, Thanks!!!!!

Archived