2021 Yankee Stadium

Kccitystar

Just taking my time updating the stadium for the boys this season. Since some ad placement is a mix of guesswork/making them from scratch, and a significant amount of ads have (in real life) been moved around and added in since the 2012 season, I'm not able to put things exactly where I would want. While I'm using the work of @DaSteelerz and @picklebrad as a base, this is a work in progress, but I like the little details I managed to add to it from the RBI games (specifically the new dirt paths/patterns).

Grass and dirt paths have been overhauled outside of the usual ad changes:

KS6n1l5.png

DYfq66P.png

JCL5N5R.png

7 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

this is a work in progress, but I like the little details I managed to add to it from the RBI games (specifically the new dirt paths/patterns).

Grass and dirt paths have been overhauled outside of the usual ad changes:

amazing!! this looks great, we can certainly benefit from rbi textures to use in MLB2k. KC you checked my cyberface thread there I posted the results I got adjusting the cyberface rbi texture that you shared with me. what do you think of those results?

28 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

It's small stuff I can import here and there. Most of the textures are 2048x2048 so I gotta downscale where I can.

KC I have a doubt with which tool it imports the textures of RBI baseball, what is its name? is it free or paid? I would appreciate any information

Archived