MLB2K22 Total Frontend MOD

Bostonnico

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Looks great @Bostonnico  Here is a high res image of the logo without a background if it helps you out.

@raidersbball20  thank you very much again for your help
I have a question for you, in the english.iff file you can add a letter or phrase without the file not crashing the game.
for example when I hexadecimal edit the brewers stadium that is now called American Family Field, I couldn't complete the name because the hex software sent me an error when I add the bits to complete the name, and even though I ignore that error message, when I load the game this one did not start.

@raidersbball20  I was trying to do the method that is used in the roster when editing the background color of the teams, where at the end of editing you do a checksum and then the first 4 characters are removed and then added again and replaced by the result of the checksum. but none of this works, I know that you have more knowledge about hex editing, so I need you to help me with this. thanks in advance

41 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@raidersbball20  I was trying to do the method that is used in the roster when editing the background color of the teams, where at the end of editing you do a checksum and then the first 4 characters are removed and then added again and replaced by the result of the checksum. but none of this works, I know that you have more knowledge about hex editing, so I need you to help me with this. thanks in advance

You are limited to the number of characters available. So "Miller Park" with the space is 12 characters. So you will probably need to abbreviate. For example you could do "A.F. Field" which would be 10 characters. To make it look even in game you could put hex values of 20 for a space on each side of it to make it even looking in game for a total of 12 characters if that makes sense.

15 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

You are limited to the number of characters available. So "Miller Park" with the space is 12 characters. So you will probably need to abbreviate. For example you could do "A.F. Field" which would be 10 characters. To make it look even in game you could put hex values of 20 for a space on each side of it to make it even looking in game for a total of 12 characters if that makes sense.

I already imagined it, because I tried to do various things and did not succeed, so I left the name of the brewers stadium as American Family only, thanks for the information 👍👍😅😅

• 2 weeks later...

I download all the files to the MLB2K12 directory, I went to start the game, and the default Justin Verlander screen opens up, not yours. That's how I can tell.  Wish I knew how to screenshot it to you.  I don't want to do it but I may have to un-install, re-install the game, because the game doesn't look the same, and it isn't showing all the mods that I have installed like new jerseys, cyberfaces, stadiums, etc...  I probably need a clean install.

2 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

I download all the files to the MLB2K12 directory, I went to start the game, and the default Justin Verlander screen opens up, not yours. That's how I can tell.  Wish I knew how to screenshot it to you.  I don't want to do it but I may have to un-install, re-install the game, because the game doesn't look the same, and it isn't showing all the mods that I have installed like new jerseys, cyberfaces, stadiums, etc...  I probably need a clean install.

Before you do any of this, are you using any utilities like a mod enabler or anything like that? Every file in this download removes the previous 2K12 branding and replaces it with something else. 

If you plan on doing a clean install, all you'll need to preserve are the stadium_xxx.iff files, player_head_xxxx.iff files and the uniform*.iff files. The roster you use dictates how the game uses those files.

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Before you do any of this, are you using any utilities like a mod enabler or anything like that? Every file in this download removes the previous 2K12 branding and replaces it with something else. 

If you plan on doing a clean install, all you'll need to preserve are the stadium_xxx.iff files, player_head_xxxx.iff files and the uniform*.iff files. The roster you use dictates how the game uses those files.

I have a NBA decompressor tool that I used to try to install portraits. Should I un-install that as well as the MLB2K12 portrait installer?  Because when I go to control panel, programs and features  it won't let me un-install it. says it has a fatal installation error. Weird. Never had problems with this game before.

16 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

I don't know but something must happen in your game, because it works very well for me and everyone else too, because no one apart from you has let me know that my Mod doesn't work. The most viable thing is to do an installation clean and you do not complicate too much using an installer for mod, to update MLB2k you only have to copy and replace files except for the portrait that if you have to install with the tool, and as I said in the mod that I shared, make backup of your files before to make any modifications to the game. 

• 10 months later...

hello to all mvpmods community

I want to start making Total Frontend MOD for MLB2K 22
change all the logos from 2K21 to 2K22, and also the hexadecimal edition of the text in the game.

I'm going to make my own mlb2K 22 logo, but I have a problem, I do not have the font or typography of the letter of  MLB2K logo

Do you know, what is the name of the font or typography, to look for it and if someone of you has it, you can share it with me? @Kccitystar  @raidersbball20 @Behindshadows  @picklebrad

Without a doubt this would help me a lot, thanks in advance for any information.

mlb2k21logo2.png

20 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

change all the logos from 2K21 to 2K22, and also the hexadecimal edition of the text in the game.

I'm going to make my own mlb2K 22 logo, but I have a problem, I do not have the font or typography of the letter of  MLB2K logo

Do you know, what is the name of the font or typography, to look for it and if someone of you has it, you can share it with me? @Kccitystar  @raidersbball20 @Behindshadows  @picklebrad

Without a doubt this would help me a lot, thanks in advance for any information.

mlb2k21logo2.png

Awesome

5 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

mlb2k21logo2.png

I still have that font saved on my PC from when I created that 2K21 logo, it's called Agency Wide Black, if you google there is a free download for it.

Or I can just created a 2K22 logo this weekend, I still have the original template

5 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

I still have that font saved on my PC from when I created that 2K21 logo, it's called Agency Wide Black, if you google there is a free download for it.

Or I can just created a 2K22 logo this weekend, I still have the original template

This is great! Bro, again thank you very much for all your help.

I would really like you to make your version of the MLB2K22 logo for this weekend, I can wait without problems.

And I would also like, if possible, that you share with me the original template that you use to make the logo.
Of course, I'm going to go search the font you mentioned, on Google

13 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Looks legit, I'm sorry I have had a chance to work on mine, been deal with some family things and time is limited.

But I've been teaching classes and training, and it's eating up my days.

But I haven't forgotten about you.

bro, don't worry I understand, your situation, I made an improvement in the logo and I hope everyone likes it, I'm going to upload some previews

Fantastic.

Ive recently updated Manager names and coaches names in my roster update. Also wiped clean the contract salaries .

Ive also made every single cyber face the same for players. Next will be to insert the cyber faces that are available for each teams. And then use generic faces to match some players. Making the game as realistic as can be.

Archived