How do I begin to edit stadiums?

eber

Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of the software/tools to begin to edit stadiums?

I've been browsing through the forums and have seen some great screenshots and have been inspired. I'd like to try my hand at it and experiment a little. I have photoshop (I don't know if this is used or not) and from browsing through the files have downloaded OEdit...that's the extent of my knowledge of what to do.

I'm a Padres fan and don't see much work being done on Petco Park...I'm sure there are basic things I could fix up like the wall colors (blue not green) and they are also changing the batter's eye.

Thanks in advance...

The files are in the stadium big files located c/program file/ea sports/mvp baseball2005/data/stadiums.Use EA graphic editor to open it.The file u would be looking for is the cram32 file.Im no expert at doing stadiums but i know u would extract the cram32 file and open it with nfshtool there u would be able to edit the adds,walls,ect.. just drag the cram32 file into the nfshtool and it should make a folder,in the folder u would find the files I think your lookin for.I'm no expert at doin stadiums and when it comes to OEdit been there tryed it with no luck what so ever cause I have no clue too what im doin but I know the walls are in the cram32 file.Hope this helps on your crusade.

Archived