Help please - game crashes after completed home game

caribou

Hi guys. I am playing in Owner mode and though I was able to successfully play my first away series, when my first home game is OVER, the game crashes. I can play the entire game, but as soon as I did "Exit Game" it crashed. I also tried finishing it in manager mode, and simming with the same problem occuring.

I installed jimdawg47's rosters, edited the "buzz logo" behind home plate, and used the ArtMoney program to build my cash and hence stadium. Again, the stadium loaded fine, and I played the entire game. It's when it exits, or is simmed that it crashes. So, I can't get past this home game.

Can someone please help me locate the source of this problem, and/or more importantly FIX the problem...preferably without starting from scratch? Even though it's my first home game, I did a good amount of roster editing.

Wow do you not realize that not all crash problems are the same? I'm not using a NoCD crack... therefore your "owner mode fix" for HOODLUM release of MVP would not relate to me. Why did this board suddenly attract so many egos? This is a forum. People should treat it as a forum. Not "oh, I sure hope my question was never asked before because boy will I be attacked!". Furthermore, it's the SUPPORT board. But you're right, instead of thinking I might receive "support" in the "support" section, I should just read threads that don't relate to my specific problem.

hmm

Did you maybe think that with the details you gave, that that exact problem was fixed with this nocd patch. And way to prove you know nothing when you say the nocd fix is only for a HOODLUM release, when in fact in the other thread (which you should have read) someone had already claimed that they bought it and it worked (this going with my opinion saying it worked with a legally purchased version). So maybe before you think something is totally out of context, read about it first? You're the one with the ego when you freak out.

No, ego has nothing to do with freaking out. And the ego thing was not directly referring to you. But it was an uncalled for response. I read your thread, not all of it, because the topic of the thread was the "in particulary" HOODLUM noCD fix, and either which way, I don't use a no-CD crack, so how could it relate to me? If it does, then perhaps I don't understand why, and the best method of action would be to give me the "SUPPORT" I am seeking? Maybe instead of acting like I'm a "know nothing", you realize that I am looking for the answer. Yes. I saw your thread. It talked about no-CD cracks. I don't use one, so I assumed it didn't relate to me. Does it somehow? Maybe. I guess I won't find out the answer though. Again, legally purchased version or not, I am not using a NO-CD crack, Hoodlum or otherwise. Forget it.

yeah you're argument is going well for people who should purchase instead of download

I know I enjoy paying $50 for a game that crashes randomly.

caribou, instead of being totally against a no-cd fix, maybe try it and see if it works? can't mess things up anymore can it? stop being ignorant, there is no moral issue, especially since you purchased the game legally

Archived