1963 season

Padres67

I noticed that some had tried downloading it 10 or 12 times. It’s on the same server as every other Total Classics mod and the size is roughly the same as other mods, so I can’t  explain why some are having issues downloading it. 

I was able to successfully download the game by right-clicking and hitting "Save Link As,".........From there, I followed the ReadMe instructions and created a new folder with all the other TC mods on my PC..........I played Opening Day at the Polo Grounds between the Mets and the Cardinals..........And predictably, the Cardinals won big 8-1. The Mets were the Mets and Bob Gibson was, well, Bob Gibson.............Love the photos, uniforms, and pretty much everything else. And while I've got multiple other seasons going on in other TC mods, including the 1987 Mod I put together last fall, eventually I'll get around to this one. I'm thinking if and when I ever get around to playing a season with TC1963, I may play the Cincinnati Reds with rookie Pete Rose and stud Frank Robinson at Crosley Field :) ...........................Anyway, congrats on another fantastic TC mod, and thanks for providing us the opportunity to play it! 

56 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Hey, I'm just happy you got it. Now have fun with it. As usual it's a well made mod. I'm still messing around in it before I post a review.

Thanks Y4L, it looks like another great addition to the classics as I've gone through each team and stadium. I will definitely enjoy it.

Archived