audio lag

hapa17

i just picked up mvp 2005 for my PC (all my experience with MVP has been thru ps2), and i was wondering if any of you PC veterans could help me with a couple of initial problems.

first off...audio lag. basically, all throughout the game (menus and in-game), there is a slight lag in sound. like...when you select a menu option, the selection noise is a little late. and then, in-game...the pop of the ball in a mit or off a bat is a little late too. is this a result of the "choppiness" problem, or something else?? is there any way to remedy it?

secondly, vibration loss. i also just picked up a logitech rumble pad controller to use with the game. so far, it works like a charm (just like my ps2 controller) EXCEPT in the two games i've played so far, inexplicably, it loses vibrations. i like playing w/o strikezones, hotzones, or pitching cursor, so having no vibrations is a problem. i tried switching vibration on then off, then on again...i've also tried switching controls to keyboard for a pitch...but nothing revives vibration. anyone else have this problem??? any remedies to this??

thank you in advance for all your help.

ok...upon further review, the vibration loss may be something i'm doing by pushing a certain button on the controller. i'm not too concerned with that. but the lagging thing...that's driving me crazy. batting too...it kinda feels like it does to bat online on the ps2. like...you gotta swing and hit the pitching meter buttons just SLIGHTLY early to work it online for ps2.

i'm still open to suggestions.

thanks.

Archived