Getting TIT.exe error

rino1222

I have searched around and have not been able to find any solution for this strange error I get when using TIT.exe.  Please see photo for the error - it says Exception EReadError in module fiffs.exe at 000192827.  Stream Read Error.   I am trying to install BallFour's 2021 and 2020 uniforms and I know I was able to successfully install these in the past.  My models.big does not look to be corrupted.  This error happens with any of the uniform zip files I have tried to install.  I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 and installed the game from the CD.  I reinstalled TIT.exe and still get the same error.   I am trying to avoid reinstalling the entire MVP game since I will lose my other changes over the years.  Any ideas to avoid this error are appreciated...thanks in advance for your help!

Image1.jpg

I believe the error is being caused by the models.big file being corrupt or over a certain size limit.  I play the game under Windows 10 also and have gotten the same error with TiT.  I am assuming you may have installed previous mods that modified the models.big file.  If you try using the original/default models.big file TiT should run successfully and install the uniform mods.   Unfortunately, this requires reinstalling cyberfaces and uniforms.  With A LOT of effort I have been able to successfully run MVP Baseball and the Total Classics mods under Windows 10.  However, I always keep a folder with a clean install of the game to use when installing new mods or when issues occur.

Archived