Making AAA the parent club?

milb1980

Hello,

MVP 2005 for the Xbox is my favorite game of all time.  It's so cool to read about the work you all do especially since I have no mod skills at all.

I wondered if there was anyway anyone may be able to modify the game so that AAA minor league teams could become the major league teams? For example, could the Durham Bulls switch with Tampa Bay so that I could play a Dynasty as Durham with Tampa as my AAA team?  Huge fan of minor league teams and I've always thought it would be sweet if they could become the main teams on the game.

1 hour ago, milb1980 said:

Hello,

MVP 2005 for the Xbox is my favorite game of all time.  It's so cool to read about the work you all do especially since I have no mod skills at all.

I wondered if there was anyway anyone may be able to modify the game so that AAA minor league teams could become the major league teams? For example, could the Durham Bulls switch with Tampa Bay so that I could play a Dynasty as Durham with Tampa as my AAA team?  Huge fan of minor league teams and I've always thought it would be sweet if they could become the main teams on the game.

I've made this its own topic out of the original thread.

It is an interesting project for someone to take on, but your post was originally in the wrong place.

-KC

Just have always loved Minor League baseball and its team names.  Thought it would be fun to have the best players in minor league uniforms.

And of course I know I could just edit rosters and put the best guys in AAA, but I just was curious to do things like see Joe Mauer and the Rochester Red Wings take on John Dowd and his Fresno Grizzlies for the MLB World Series or have the Toledo Mud Hens make the #1 pick in the draft.

Archived