Help in this!

WesleyFeliz

3 hours ago, WesleyFeliz said:

But what else should I add if it is the only problem I have?

What are your computer specs? What OS are you running?   Does the audio work in other games or applications?  Have you checked the audio settings in the game?

11 hours ago, Jim825 said:

What are your computer specs? What OS are you running?   Does the audio work in other games or applications?  Have you checked the audio settings in the game?

It has an i5 2400 8GB of ram ddr3 intel hd graphics 2000 and Windows 10 is not a great thing but the game runs well without problems, if the other games have audio also in the game settings it is activated, the truth is very uncomfortable to play like this

2 hours ago, WesleyFeliz said:

It has an i5 2400 8GB of ram ddr3 intel hd graphics 2000 and Windows 10 is not a great thing but the game runs well without problems, if the other games have audio also in the game settings it is activated, the truth is very uncomfortable to play like this

Install the latest audio drivers for that machine, is it a laptop or a PC?

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Let me know if this fixes the issue since Windows 10 has had a lot of feature updates since 2012.

Yes, as soon as you are home I will let you know that updating the drivers works.  although I have seen that many have windows 10 and the audio works for them

Archived