Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WesleyFeliz said:

I have the mlb 2k12 everything fine but it does not have audio, can someone help me with that please

 

Ok, don't panic. Now turn your sound on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WesleyFeliz said:

I have the mlb 2k12 everything fine but it does not have audio, can someone help me with that please

 

There is not enough information/details to help you with your issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WesleyFeliz said:

But what else should I add if it is the only problem I have?

What are your computer specs? What OS are you running?   Does the audio work in other games or applications?  Have you checked the audio settings in the game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jim825 said:

What are your computer specs? What OS are you running?   Does the audio work in other games or applications?  Have you checked the audio settings in the game?

It has an i5 2400 8GB of ram ddr3 intel hd graphics 2000 and Windows 10 is not a great thing but the game runs well without problems, if the other games have audio also in the game settings it is activated, the truth is very uncomfortable to play like this

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WesleyFeliz said:

It has an i5 2400 8GB of ram ddr3 intel hd graphics 2000 and Windows 10 is not a great thing but the game runs well without problems, if the other games have audio also in the game settings it is activated, the truth is very uncomfortable to play like this

 

Install the latest audio drivers for that machine, is it a laptop or a PC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

 

Install the latest audio drivers for that machine, is it a laptop or a PC?

It is a pc, but I have not tried to see if drivers need to be updated, I will try

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WesleyFeliz said:

It is a pc, but I have not tried to see if drivers need to be updated, I will try

 

Let me know if this fixes the issue since Windows 10 has had a lot of feature updates since 2012.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You recently acquired MLB 2K12?

 

That is amazing. I have been searching online for quite some time trying to purchase that CD due to the extensive mods available. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

 

Let me know if this fixes the issue since Windows 10 has had a lot of feature updates since 2012.

Yes, as soon as you are home I will let you know that updating the drivers works.  although I have seen that many have windows 10 and the audio works for them

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.