Crowd noise dropping out

skiler

I recently installed MVP Baseball 2005 with the latest patch #5. While I really like the game, I've noticed that crowd noise will sometimes drop out completely where it is completely silent aside from other sounds (e.g., balls being caught or hit, broadcasters talking), and then the crowd noise will suddenly start up again after several seconds. I did check the volume settings, and crowd noise is set to 5.

Is this normal behavior for this game? If not, does anyone know of a possible fix?

Thanks!

17 hours ago, skiler said:

I recently installed MVP Baseball 2005 with the latest patch #5. While I really like the game, I've noticed that crowd noise will sometimes drop out completely where it is completely silent aside from other sounds (e.g., balls being caught or hit, broadcasters talking), and then the crowd noise will suddenly start up again after several seconds. I did check the volume settings, and crowd noise is set to 5.

Is this normal behavior for this game? If not, does anyone know of a possible fix?

Thanks!

Have you downloaded mods or is this a stock version of the game? Some audio mods tinker with the crowd ambience and this may be a glitch

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Have you downloaded mods or is this a stock version of the game? Some audio mods tinker with the crowd ambience and this may be a glitch

This is the stock version of the game. No mods installed.

14 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Provide some information please. What system are you trying to play the game on? Windows 10, Windows 7 for example? And did you download the game?

Windows 10. I installed from a used copy of the CDs for PC.

Would it help to install patches 1-4 or is 5 sufficient?

Archived