TiT won't install uniform updates. Do i need to change my Windows settings?

marty65

Hi guys

I feel like i've been on this site long enough to know this, but is there a known reason as to why TiT wont install Balfour's updated uniforms into my MVP05 game.

I'm running the MVP15 TC mod, with all of the relevant 2021 updates (minor league reorganization and rosters) but the only thing that won't "update" is the uniforms. 

It starts out fine then i get a message box that says "Installing textures and other files" that has a yellow background and that's where it stops. I left it overnight one time and it was still the same when i got up for work the next morning. 

Thanks heaps Gordo

I've had a little play with it but no luck yet.

Do you know if each of the teams uniform files go into one particular file or are they kind of distributed between a couple of different ones.

I know Rosters are generally what you specialize in, just hoping you might have a little bit of an idea because you seem to be pretty switched on with a lot of the aspects of MVP.

If not, i appreciate your help regardless mate

• 2 weeks later...

Well aren't I just a DUMBASS with a capital B LOL

I went back to try the uniforms again and after driving myself practically mental, i went old school.

I decided to go back to Kraw's original instructions re TiT installation and guess what.... in my keen-ness to get TiT downloaded back in the day, i didn't fully read the instructions aaaaaand well i basically downloaded it  then installed it, not paying attention to one vital piece of information.... the part where it says to install TiT into the actual MVP Baseball 2005 folder LOL

I did that then....voila... i have updated uniforms lol

Thanks guys for your help and guidance, very much appreciated

And Ballfour.....AMAZING WORK buddy

Archived