New city connect "Los Doyers" Uni's?

ssballnut

2 hours ago, ssballnut said:

Anyone interested iin making Los Dodgers City connect Uni's?

This post? This post right here? That you just made? This is how I found out the Dodgers released their City Connect jerseys today. Gimme a few days and I'll have one up.

Hi, guys. I've spent the full month waiting for this "new" uniform. I'm making it too, but this is really the only one bellow all my expectations. I even like the Giants' fog concept. Of course I'm making this one for 2K12 too. I like the blue pants stuff. I think it works for the Cubbies too, and I guess this is one of the places where Nike wants to take all MLB teams, some all-dark uniforms for most of the teams. But you know "Los (English name)" is not my favorite concept at all. Anyway, alive languages are the spoken ones, and I guess that's the way they are known in LA for the latinos at town. But what I really hate is the cap. I thought It was some kind of yuotube urban song from anywhere when I saw the pics. It does not fit 2K12 HR pic format, BTW.

7 hours ago, Umachines said:

Hi, guys. I've spent the full month waiting for this "new" uniform. I'm making it too, but this is really the only one bellow all my expectations. I even like the Giants' fog concept. Of course I'm making this one for 2K12 too. I like the blue pants stuff. I think it works for the Cubbies too, and I guess this is one of the places where Nike wants to take all MLB teams, some all-dark uniforms for most of the teams. But you know "Los (English name)" is not my favorite concept at all. Anyway, alive languages are the spoken ones, and I guess that's the way they are known in LA for the latinos at town. But what I really hate is the cap. I thought It was some kind of yuotube urban song from anywhere when I saw the pics. It does not fit 2K12 HR pic format, BTW.

I agree with everything you say. It seems like they just thought "okay, we need to keep it so people know they're the Dodgers. Can't get too adventurous. How about Los from Los Angeles and just add Dodgers to it???" And then for the cap they had no ideas whatsoever.

Archived