US Cellular WIP

Pirate

I halted this project a while back in anticipation of Opening Day and some photos of this FUNdamentals pavilion in left field.

Well I have updated the stadium in hopes I can get some of those pics, so I implore and beg one of you sox fans buy a bleacher seat and go get me some pics of left field and that fan plaza in center.

uscell.jpg

uscell2.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting on US Cellular.... BUT!

Yes there is a but.

I cannot add seats behind the plate, I will try to fix the roof, but doubt I can do it. I will try to fix the centerfield area, and make it more like it is.

I have already added green seats and black walls.

A quick update the ads need enlarged to get rid of frame and a lot of little details and soem work on the scoreboard:

uscell.jpg

That's awesome work so far, but there's one thing that's always bugged me about your stadiums: How come some of the ads/scoreboard images (see the Exelon ad in the pic above for an example) look warped? Is it something that the game automatically does, or is it a result of taking the ads straight from photographs and trying to use Photoshop to get rid of the perspective skew?

damn Pirate you know I love you and your stadiums but where is Petco???? HAHAHA

I'm thinking about doing Petco, but I really have no idea how to start, I haven't even really seen it on TV but maybe once or twice.

I may do a Qualcomm mod, since I did one for High Heat 2004.

That's awesome work so far, but there's one thing that's always bugged me about your stadiums: How come some of the ads/scoreboard images (see the Exelon ad in the pic above for an example) look warped? Is it something that the game automatically does, or is it a result of taking the ads straight from photographs and trying to use Photoshop to get rid of the perspective skew?

No idea what you are talking about. Doesn't look the least bit warped on my end.

Looking at the renovations, I have made some conclusions...

I will not finish this version until after the season begins.

There is too much to edit without proper photography, I may just visit myself, or let one of you super fans get me some good pics.

I need photos of the new softball/baseball skills deck in left field where the Chevy ad was. I need a good straight on shot of the Fan deck below the scoreboard.

I will finish the stadium, but not until I get good pictures.

I'm going to try to hit up US Cell for the opening series versus the Injuns, and I have a digital camera, so I might just be able to snag you something to use. I'll see if I can get some straight-on shots of the ads and other new things, but I'm just going to get the cheap seats, so not sure how successful I'll be.

I'll keep you apprised. What specifically else do you need?

You got it. I emailed my buddy who's a Sales Rep for the Sox this morning.

He told me that he would take it to PR because they know how important MVP- and the Sox - are for baseball nuts like me. I'm also a season ticket holder!

In the meantime, I am looking EVERYWHERE on the net for anything that I think you might be able to use. By the way, a buddy of mine works for the construction company that did the roof, so I asked him to give me whatever info, pics, etc., that he could.

Lastly, I am trying to get high resolution pics of all the billboards in US CELL.

- Chitownron

Deacs,

What a great game today - between the Cubs and the Sox - I guess we are a home run team, after all.

Anyway, I am working on a CTS screen with the Sox. Should have it posted by the end of the week. If you have a favorite picture that can replace the Boston Redsox Click To Start screen, let me know.

- Nothing against Boston, I just LOVE the other Sox. :)

Chitownron.

You got it. I emailed my buddy who's a Sales Rep for the Sox this morning.

He told me that he would take it to PR because they know how important MVP- and the Sox - are for baseball nuts like me. I'm also a season ticket holder!

In the meantime, I am looking EVERYWHERE on the net for anything that I think you might be able to use. By the way, a buddy of mine works for the construction company that did the roof, so I asked him to give me whatever info, pics, etc., that he could.

Lastly, I am trying to get high resolution pics of all the billboards in US CELL.

- Chitownron

Hopefuly he can come through for us. That would be awesome. When ever i get the pics I will get to work on the stadium again.

Archived