US Cellular WIP

Pirate

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pirate. I noticed in all of my stadium mods that I have installed that the little things like the Master Card logos on the rightfield wall are not clear until I get up and close to em. Some parts of the wall have transparant holes in them. DO you know why I would be seeing this. I have an ATI Radeon 9250 card so it cant be that.

I just tried copying over the new files with the originals and then reinstalling the new stadiums but none of them work. Neither yours, Big's or Y2's. The odd thing is that they workd just fine not too long ago. I wonder why theres a change.

Ok, I ended up re-installing the whole game to see if I had done something wrong and I checked out the old stadiums and they were fine so I reinstalled yours and still the same thing. I extract the two BIG files to the stadium folder, overright the previous version and shabam, they should be fine.

What it seems to be doing is it's recognizing the old and new versions and meshing them together. Know why it would do that?

Yep, I figured it out, and i have no idea why it's doing it, but I can fix it for ya...

You're smart so follow along and we'll get through this.

Take eagraphics editor and open the bankday.big file and extract the cram32 file...

Rename that filecram.fsh just drop the 32 off and import it back into the bankday.big...

Check it and let me know if it works.

Oh Well, I tried to redo the White Sox stadium, but I give up.

It's too hard. I'll leave it up to the experts.

Thanks Pirate.

I'll try to get more pics.

Tribetime26,

I don't know what eveyone else thinks, but I think the best challenge to the Central this year will be the INDIANS. My boy is a big Indians fan and he's giving me crap already. The funny thing is that I'm always in the middle of him and our other buddy...a Cubs fan. LOL

Hunter from the Twins thinks that Detroit will be the team to beat. Dude, it's gonna be a tough year. The Sox have 5 starters now with a lot of foot-loose runners.

I can't wait to see the new and improved Division. The only two teams that going to be left behind this year will the KC and the Twins. :D

I halted this project a while back in anticipation of Opening Day and some photos of this FUNdamentals pavilion in left field.

Well I have updated the stadium in hopes I can get some of those pics, so I implore and beg one of you sox fans buy a bleacher seat and go get me some pics of left field and that fan plaza in center.

uscell.jpg

uscell2.jpg

It's looking really nice so far, Pirate. You keep outdoing yourself. I have always wondered how many hours your put into each stadium? I was playing your PNC and SBC mods today and I couldn't stop thinking I was watching television. Really nice work. Can't get enough of your mods.

Archived