Official Yankee fan thread

Yankee4Life

This article right here.

Two things stand out.

Boone said that he anticipates Stanton could rejoin the active roster in two to three weeks, depending on how he responds to treatment. 

HORSES***. This guy won't be back until September. Mark my words.

Boone had said that Stanton mentioned being “exhausted” before traveling west for the All-Star Game; Boone said that he would not second-guess Stanton’s decision to participate in the Midsummer Classic. 

Of course he won't. You need to have a backbone to do that.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Jim825 well, all there is are negatives for this team. Had their month of great baseball in June and now they are back to earth. So much hype given this team to match 1998 team or 2001 Mariners, where is that now - now it will be of the 1978 team blowing 14 game lead. 

following in the footsteps of Taillion.. and the Yankees paid Millions for this SO-CALLED ACE. big joke... 6 to zero

game is over. no big comeback. castillo is on the mound for Seattle.

first a July swoon, and now an august swoon?

3 straight bomb of a game by Cole and 4 of of last 6 games. and this is an ACE???

and now IKF took Yankees out of an inning with his base running and 2 outs. probably 3rd base coach stupid decision.

10 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

@Jim825 when is this multi-million $$$$ pitcher Cole going to start pitching like he has been paid??  He's terrible for the money. You have to admit it. 

Same with this Taillion. Terrible, terrible, terrible. 

You are 100% right. Both of these pitchers are useless.

What Jim has on both of us is a lot more patience. I for one could use some of it.

'patience is a virtue' but not with this team for me.  Seems they had their roll  in June and now they have been back to reality - a team they are.  Maybe the media shouldn't have posted comparing to the 98 team or 2001 Mariners because I didn't think that they were so. It's me, I guess. 

Edited by Ritchie

someone named Sal posted this in the NY Post.  I like it -  describes him well.

"Old King Cole put his team in a deep hole

Deeper than the eye could see

So poorly did he toss that his team absorbed a loss

When in the first he gave up moonshots, three."

1 minute ago, Ritchie said:

Monty faces German on Fox TV Saturday night.  revenge for Monty?  to be seen..

Are you kidding? Two losers facing each other giving up home run balls. But just watch, this will be the first good game Montgomery will have pitched in his career.

9 hours ago, Ritchie said:

I'll be at Holy Cross Fitton Field watching the Worcester Bravehearts with my grandson.

Have you been to Bravehearts games before?  I’ve seen the WooSox a number of times but haven’t been to a Bravehearts game yet.