MVP06/MVP07 information

BallFour

Calling anyone who has/plays the MVP06 or MVP07 mod. I have a request for information. If anybody could kindly start a new dynasty and then go to the schedule and scroll over to the All-Star game. I'd like you to please view the game and tell me who you see as the home team?

I'm having an issue with my 98 mod where the ASG was in a National League city, but it's still appearing with the AL as the home team as if the game were still in Detroit. I switched things around so it's correct in the schedule file, but for some reason, the issue persists.

4 hours ago, BallFour said:

Calling anyone who has/plays the MVP06 or MVP07 mod. I have a request for information. If anybody could kindly start a new dynasty and then go to the schedule and scroll over to the All-Star game. I'd like you to please view the game and tell me who you see as the home team?

I'm having an issue with my 98 mod where the ASG was in a National League city, but it's still appearing with the AL as the home team as if the game were still in Detroit. I switched things around so it's correct in the schedule file, but for some reason, the issue persists.

I remember looking into this a while ago for someone making a season mod, and no matter what we tried, including changing the schedule like you did, the All Star game was always played in Detroit with the AL as the home team. It’s possible that it is hard coded in the game to be like that. 

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

I remember looking into this a while ago for someone making a season mod, and no matter what we tried, including changing the schedule like you did, the All Star game was always played in Detroit with the AL as the home team. It’s possible that it is hard coded in the game to be like that. 

Hey Jim I checked in the '06 and '07 season mods and like you said the All Star game is in Detroit in both mods.

Archived